Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sexy Pose Set

Hello! This is my very first set!
I did it for the issue 8 of Sensation Magazine!


For this one i decided to make it sexy but fashion
i don´t want a set where my models  look like sluts 
i hate that "modeling", so i made a fashion set 
that's isn´t too slut-like, it's more like Victoria's Secret.


Hope you enjoy it!

a_ils_sexy1



 a_ils_sexy2



a_ils_sexy3



a_ils_sexy4



a_ils_sexy5



   a_ils_sexy6  

  



 DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY!




Note:
i know texting codes int he player is boring
i will learn how to make them appear in the
list.




5 comments:

  1. You can update your poses using this tutorial. I followed it, and it worked well for my first pose set.^^

    http://cloudwalkernz.blogspot.com/2011/06/adding-pose-tags-to-your-pose-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you so much for the good comment and the suggestion! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great iLS!
    I use that tutorial too, it works like a charm. If you have any problems with it you can always PM me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks babe!
    Yeah i totally looove it! And thanks i'll be sure to PM if something that bothers me come out! :P

    ReplyDelete