Saturday, September 17, 2011

*The Little Black Bra* Assignment 5 Photo!

Well some times ago i have joined to this AMAZING modeling competition at the Amazing forum of Sims 3 Unbound (which i love and recommend) and since the very first assignment i started with so much energy because i really love this competition nd i really want to win this! LOL

So i have always tried my assignments to be the #1! The past week i was in the 3rd position and i was dissapointed of myself so for this one i added SO MUCH work and dedication, and worked in a lot of the most MINOR details you will not imagine!
I'm really proud of the final result so this is it:







8 comments:

  1. I already said it in chat ... but OMG. This is amazing. *O*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH DOLL!!!! Seriously! I'm so glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's like... Oh my god! *opens pic again* I love it more the more I look at it! *O* I think it is your best LBB pic yet! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah jillie i'm just so motivated to get every assignment better!

    @Alvie, Hahahah THANK YOU SO MUCH HUN! i think so too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ok this is my face when i saw this comments

    http://tierradetrols.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/omg-wtf.jpg

    hahahahha!
    Jacob, Thank you so MUCH srsly!
    Bina, my lover! thankss!!
    Deb, THANK YOU!

    IM SUPER GLAD you all loved it! Thank y'all so much!
    I'll try to keep my work getting better!

    ReplyDelete